Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bunny Blues

This week has been quite a fun week! St. Pattie's day was my birthday and Sweet Baby, DH and I went to dinner and Sweet Baby looked like a pea in a pod in her green.
Today for easter we dressed her up as a bunny for church. This week she's had a bit of a cold and so she's been a bit grumpy and today was no exception. When doing her easter day pictures I had to have daddy stand behind me and make funny faces in hopes that she'd give me a smile. It worked!
She insisted she feed herself when we tried baby cereal. I wish I took a picture because as she tried to get the spoon in her mouth she took detours to her eyes and ears first. There was more food on her face than what went inside! But now whenever Daddy and I eat dinner, she has to have her cereal too, or she's all over my plate. Yeah, it's been fun!
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Alyssa F said...

Awww... so cute! Have a great Easter

Anonymous said...

She is getting sooo big! I can't believe it! How cute!! Hope you guys had a great Easter! We miss you! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

ummmm.... someone tell her she's too little to feed herself and that she needs to stop growing up so fast, k?

she is adorable!