Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I made it!

My first doctor appointment is over! Yay! They only did half the things I thought they were going to do. I get to have all my blood work done next month...Not looking forward to it.


Anyway, I found out that my baby is 6 weeks along and the expected due date is October 26th. That way she'll/he'll be all hyped up on birthday cake and Halloween candy just in time for Thanksgiving!


Here is my baby's first picture:

It's kind of hard to see but there are two dots on the baby and the dot that is on the circle is where the heart beat is. We saw it beating, it was really cool.

I've been feeling really good so far. I get a little nausea, but nothing bad. And I'm tired all the time, what's new?

the biggest change is my hair. It's falling out like crazy and it's gotten coarse and difficult to handle. They say my hair is suppose to get healthier, I hope so.

The doctor also said that as long as I feel up to it I can still go to Boise for the summer. Both DH and I are looking forward to it! It will be fun to be with all the family again.

Anyway, class starts in 15 minutes so I better go! I'll keep ya posted on all the new happenings!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is soo cool that you got pictures of it!! This is getting me even more excited about this whole thing!This is the type of thing that I wish we were already at the time that you are due!

Alyssa F said...

Hey girl! It's your favorite CA friend! :-) Glad to hear the good news. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Congrats on seeing the heartbeat in the little bean! That was always one of my favorite parts.

I love Fall babies, too - that makes for a perfect pregnancy, I think. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have been feeling fine, I hope that will continue. Seeing the heart beat is so exciting.

Idahomomma said...

How thoughtful of you to give your mom such a nice anniversary present!! LOL - Congratulations again! We are very excited! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pendint arrival, I wish the best for all of you.

Lynn