Wednesday, May 06, 2009

New furniture for Guss to chew on!

I got my living room furniture today! I'm so Excited.  My house is coming together more and more all the time! 



Here are some Pictures of Maddy and Guss getting to know each other. For the most part they do well together. I'm trying to teach Guss not to bite people but he likes to play so much and his way of playing involves biting. To make things worse, Maddy thinks it's a game too and sticks her hand out in front of Guss' mouth to see if she can get him to nip at her. He does and she squeals and laughs and does it again. But she gets back at him by hitting him with her toys and anything else she can get her hands on. Guster never seems to mind though...It's like having two toddlers in the house!

1 comment:

taffi said...

hee hee heee.... trying to train a puppy with a toddler in the house is more than I'd ever want to take on! Good thing they're both adorable!