Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Little Rolly Polly!

This week was quite eventful! On friday Sweet Baby rolled over for the first time! I caught her on camera.





She use to hate being on her tummy and so I stopped placing her on her tummy even though the doc told me I should give her ten minutes of tummy time a day so she'll learn to roll over. Well on Friday I placed her on her tummy just so I could button up her dress and bam! she rolled over.
Another great event is that I expanded my technological capabilities and learned how to add video to the computer.


I think she's starting to teeth. She's been a bit more fussy and she started waking up in the middle of the night again. But, nonetheless she's adorable as ever!

She wore a blue poka-dotted dress today at church. There are about 5 new babies in our ward but sweetbaby is the only girl so she gets a lot of attention!

And last, but not least, I finally caved in and subjucted SweetBaby to the fashion rituals my mother use to do on me when I was her age. I glued a bow onto her head with school glue...I couldn't help myself.

However, it didn't stay on for very long...oh well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute! and I absolutely LOVE the bow... snicker, snicker, snicker. ;)

Anonymous said...

Next time use Super Glue!! LOL - She's getting so big, I can't believe how much she has changed since New Year's! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

grrr - Ok, Dave, I know you had something to do with that! I am not ANONYMOUS! I am Auntie Tammi, Dang it!!

Anonymous said...

Aww she's getting so big!!!! And gotta love the glue! =) Miss you guys!!